Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has received a minor patch that brings several improvements to clipping issue and also fixes for some map exploits.
The big Season One refresh update arrived just a couple of days ago to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and another minor patch quickly followed up, with a couple of bug fixes and improvements. The full patch notes have been shared by Infinity Ward, and 20 December update adds much-needed improvements to clipping issues and map exploits.
On top of this, the patch also brings a fix for a bug that would give players two Juggernaut suits instead of one. The new holiday makeover on Gunfight map Docks also introduced some issues and these have been addressed in the patch. Snowballs won't explode before making contact with any other surface. Here are the full patch notes for 20 December update.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare December 20th Patch Notes
- While using keyboard and mouse, an error could occur while right-clicking on a player that is not on your friends list
- Improvements to player collision near walls
- Fix for a bug where players who received the Juggernaut suit from a Care Package would have two Juggernaut suits available instead of one
- A few additional exploit fixes
- Winter Docks, Gunfight:
- Fix for a bug where snowballs thrown into the air would explode before making contact with any other surface