Today's batch of hotfixes en-route to Borderlands 3 will bring some changes to the game, including boosted weapon damage to a bevvy of firearms and grenades.
Borderlands 3's gear and the drop rate for Bloody Harvest Anointments will be reworked a bit after the game's latest patch hits the live servers. The update should be up and running on all platforms by 7:00 p.m. GMT.
To apply the hotfixes, do the usual standing routine at the Main Menu until you see a sign that reads "Hotfixes Applied!". Head on over here to submit a ticket for any issues and feedback you happen to have.
Bloody Harvest will be around until November 5, but you can also turn off the haunted enemies feature along with the Bloddy Harvest event in the Main Menu.
- The unusual glowing squares at the bottom of the vault in the Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck DLC have been given the boot.
- The Events tab has been given a proper calendar so it now shows the correct end date for the Bloody Harvest event.
- The chance for Bloody Harvest event Anointments to drop on gear has been raised.
Sleeping Giant - Less sleepy more giant.
- Doubled magazine size.
- Reloading now has a 1-in-3 chance to award all the possible bonuses at once.
- Increased weapon damage bonus.
The Companion's damage has been given an increase. Weapon damage has also been boosted for Redline, Garcia, The Flood, Polybius, Infinity, The Horizon, Destructo Spinner, Skullmasher and Craps.
Raised grenade damage for Fastball, Nagata, Widowmaker, Lightspeed, Hunter Seeker and Hex.
Tina’s Hippity Hopper - Reduced the height and distance on the extra spawned grenades.
Check here for more information about the latest patch.