Bless Unleashed's PC version is now going through its second serving of closed beta tests on PC. During CBT 2, the players will be able to experience all the content that has been developed up until now.
Players who take part in the CB2 will be rewarded with a slew of rewards, including the "Breaker of Games" title, the Golden Hyaenodon mount, and a care package with 50,000 Star Seeds and 200,000 gold.
The latest round of testing has brought along a bunch of updates to the PC version. According to the announcement, these include better performance, better UI, better combat controls, and visual enhancements.
"The PC version of Bless Unleashed has been a real labour of love for us," said Jason Park, Round 8 Studio’s head of development. “We've been working hard to ensure it's the best possible version of the game for our PC players and we can't wait to see what they think of our improvements.”
All changes being made to Bless Unleashed are detailed on its Steam Page .
- January 15 12:00 a.m. - January 19 11:59 p.m. (GMT)
- January 14 10:00 p.m. - January 18 11:59 p.m. (GMT)
- Game: English, Chinese, French, Deutsch, Japanese, Korean
- Support: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* Please note that there is a line break issue with the Chinese text, which may cause inconvenience in reading the text.
- Japanese localization is not perfect as it is still in progress.
- There is a line break issue with the Chinese text which may cause inconvenience in reading the text.
- Players may sometimes experience lag or the servers may go down suddenly.
- The CBT start time may change or end early if there are issues in the Bless World that prevent normal gameplay.