Today, Pearl Abyss launched the first content update for their MMORPG Black Desert Online on PlayStation 4. The update introduces two new character classes, two large-scale PvP modes, and a monstrous world boss for players to defeat.
Recently, the developer Pearl Abyss launched their MMORPG Black Desert Online on PlayStation 4. The long-awaited port is now available on all three major platforms - PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Since the game just launched on PS4 two weeks ago, additional content will be slowly introduced through free updates and today, the first free content drop has arrived to all players. The update introduces two new character classes, two large-scale PvP modes, and a monstrous world boss for adventurers to defeat.
Pearl Abyss also shared a new trailer, which features Musa as he unleashes his sword attack, slicing through a group of opponents. Dark Knight is also present with her special abilities. At the very end of the trailer, we got a look at the lord of corruption - Kzarka, who is a new gigantic boss.
Here is the official description of everything included in the first free update:
- New Class - Dark Knight: Wielding the beautiful but lethal Kriegsmesser, the Dark Knight burns through nature’s energy to amplify her power.
- New Class - Musa: Musa uses a variety of oriental martial arts, focusing mainly on sword skills and his horn bow.
- New World Boss - Kzarka: Kzarka, the Lord of Corruption, was sealed within a shrine in Serendia centuries ago by sacred magic.
- New Game Modes:
- Node Wars, a weekly event allows Guilds to engage in strategic combat over specific node locations until only one victor remains.
- Conquest Wars, a weekly event that is larger in scale than Node Wars, where players are challenged with controlling the Balenos and Serendia territories.
Black Desert Online will continue to introduce free updates which will include more classes, absolute skills, world bosses and new regions named Valencia and Kamasylvia.
Black Desert Online is free to play and it's available now on Steam, PS Store and Xbox Store.