Finishing Spider-Man's challenge in Midnight Suns involves a lot of collateral damage, as you might expect.
It becomes available upon building the Armory upgrade in the Forge and reaching five friendship with Peter Parker.
This is also one of the rare hero challenges that allows movement as this is crucial to Spidey's ability to accurately kick stuff into enemies.
Wall Crawler challenge solution
You start off with two cards - Opportunist and Special Delivery.
Immediately pop Opportunist to get the ability to move around and become able to use environmental attacks without any Heroism usage.
Move to Spider-Man's left and slide the stone altar into the two enemies in front.
Move to the altar to the front and left of Spider-Man.
Kick it into the high-health enemy so it gets knocked back into a low-health one, killing it.
Use Special Delivery to knock the remaining low-health enemy into the high-health enemy.
Move behind the last altar that remains.
Kick it into the last standing enemy so it hits a wall and dies.
At this point, you just need to use the Infernal Spider ability and then utilise the three free abilities to destroy the newly-spawned crystal. There is no strategy here as it's just a demonstration of how Infernal Spider works so just pop everything and finish the challenge.
More Midnight Suns challenges:
- How to complete Blade's Bare Fangs challenge in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Dr Strange challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
Midnight Suns: Hunter "Child of Darkness" challenge solution
- Dark Heart challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Marvel's Midnight Suns: Hero's Heart challenge solution
- Midnight Suns: Demon Child (Magik) challenge solution
- Midnight Suns: Iron Will (Iron Man) challenge solution