We all know you couldn't wait to get Ghost Rider's Penance Stare ability in Midnight Suns. Well, here is how to do it.
After reaching level five friendship with Robbie Reyes in Marvel's Midnight Suns , you will be able to do his Dark Heart challenge, provided you also built the Armory upgrade in the Forge.
Just like the other hero challenges in the game, Firaxis made sure this one can be completed regardless of the hero's level since they will be reduced to level one temporarily.
With Ghost Rider, it's all about managing his health bar and the damage he can produce out of it.
Dark Heart hero challenge solution
Just like Hunter , Ghost Rider will need to do some fancy knockback tricks to solve the puzzle and obtain the Legendary Heroic ability, which is Penance Stare in this case.
There are four enemies that you will target and one that you will ignore for the time being. Ignore the one with the most health.
First, use Lash to pull the furthest enemy in front of Ghost Rider to the one closest to him.
Then use another Lash to pull the enemy from the left side of the arena into the same enemy from the first step.
After that, use Judgement to burn down the two enemies you pulled closer.
Use Retribution to knock the remaining 21 HP enemy into a wall and kill it.
At this point, your Souls Meter has filled up and Ghost Rider has drawn a Drain Soul card while killing the four enemies awarded the Penance Stare. It is up to you whether you want to use Drain Soul's lifesteal to increase the damage of Penance Stare but it will one-shot the 100 HP enemy regardless.
Use the new Heroic ability to kill the enemy and wrap the challenge up.
More Midnight Suns challenges:
- How to complete Blade's Bare Fangs challenge in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Dr Strange challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Spider-Man's Wall Crawler challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Midnight Suns: Hunter "Child of Darkness" challenge solution
- Marvel's Midnight Suns: Hero's Heart challenge solution
- Midnight Suns: Demon Child (Magik) challenge solution
- Midnight Suns: Iron Will (Iron Man) challenge solution