Iron Man's challenge in Midnight Suns is quite unique as it involves no moves or knockbacks but it still constitutes a good brain teaser.
Marvel's Midnight Suns features Legendary abilities and outfits for every hero on the roster, including the genius playboy billionaire Tony Stark aka Iron Man.
The outfits and the abilities can be obtained by completing their challenges upon reaching level five friendship with a hero while Hunter's challenge is available as soon as the Armory upgrade is built in the Forge.
Firaxis hand-crafted these to be beatable at every level but most puzzles require some knockback magic before the you are showered with rewards. This is not the case with Iron Will challenge where it comes down to maths and not much else.
Iron Will solution
In the beginning, Iron Man is presented with a crystal that has 183 health and the following cards:
- Two copies of Blast
- Two copies of New Plan
- Heads Up
- Surgical Strike
The correct sequence to use the abilities is:
- Redraw one copy of New Plan
- Use Heads Up
- Use Precision
- Use Leave it to Me
- Use it again
- Use Surgical Strike to chain it eight times
- Use Heads Up
- Use Surgical Strike to chain it six times
- Use the three Blast cards to finish off the crystal
- Use Hellfire Beam to destroy the new crystal
Et voila, you are done with the challenge and Iron Man has a fancy new suit along with a fancy new Heroic ability.
More Midnight Suns challenges:
- How to complete Blade's Bare Fangs challenge in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Dr Strange challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Spider-Man's Wall Crawler challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Dark Heart challenge solution in Marvel's Midnight Suns
- Marvel's Midnight Suns: Hero's Heart challenge solution
- Midnight Suns: Demon Child (Magik) challenge solution
Midnight Suns: Hunter "Child of Darkness" challenge solution