Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 2 update introduced a neat feature, which allows you to change the colour of your clan tag and name. Here is how to change it to any colour you want.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 2 officially kicked off earlier this week with tons of new content. Maps, weapons, game modes and of course a brand new battle pass are now available but there is also one neat feature that allows you to change your clan tag and name in the game.
If you want to make your clan tag and name look cooler with new colours, here are a couple of easy steps on how to achieve this:
- Access Social Menu
- Simply click on the tab which shows the number of your friends in the top right corner or press F1 on your keyboard.
- Create a new Regiment
- Click on the Regiments tab and then "Create a Regiment".
- Enter the name of your Regiment and Regiment Tag with colour codes
- Enter the name of your Regiment in the first field.
- In the Regiment tag field, you will have to use a special symbol to make this work. The shortcut for the symbol we need is right ALT button + number 3. If the arrow does not appear once you enter the shortcut, try one more time and two arrows should appear. Delete one as we only need one arrow.
Once you have the arrow in place, you need to enter the number of your preferred colour. Here is the table of available colours:
- ^1 - Red
- ^2 - Green
- ^3 - Yellow
- ^4 - Blue
- ^5 - Light Purple
- ^6 - Purple
- ^7 - White
- ^8 - Light Green
- ^9 - Grey
- ^0 - Black
After you have entered the colour code, add your clan tag. Keep in mind that you will have only three letters remaining since we have used two letters for the colour code. So in the end, before you click "Create a Regiment" your regiment tag should look like this: ^6ACF. Here is a screenshot in case this looks confusing:
For more Call of Duty: Modern Warfare guides, check out the best attachments for M4A1 and best perk combinations for various playstyles. Also, here is how to fix Savannah error code , disc read error and Dev Error 6068, 6065 and 6165 .