Bungie came up with yet another awesome ornament set for all classes in Season 17 of Destiny 2 and here are the weeks when you can pick them up for Bright Dust.
Seasonal ornaments are normally sold for Silver all at once or you can wait for the corresponding week in order to get them with Bright Dust, piece by piece. Here is the full schedule for all the ornament pieces in Season 17, in chronological order.
Glove ornaments for all classes will be sold in Week 3 of the season, running from June 6 to 14, 2022.
In the following week, running from June 14 to 21, 2022, you can pick up leg armour ornaments.
One week later, during Week 5 which runs from June 21 to 28, 2022, you can grab the class item ornament.
During Week 8, running from July 12 to 19, 2022, you can buy the helmet ornaments.
Finally, during the last week of the season, Week 13 which will start on August 16, 2022, you can buy the chest piece ornament.
Keep in mind that each ornament piece will cost 1,200 Bright Dust per class so you might want to start saving up accordingly. On top of that, Destiny 2 will kick off the Solstice of Heroes event on July 19, 2022, which will have its own ornament sets that can be acquired for Bright Dust.
While the armour ornaments are all the rage right now, it would be a good idea to keep an eye out for Menagerie weapon ornaments too, each of which will cost 700 Bright Dust.
Here is a schedule for them as well:
- Unseeing, To Be Shown (Fixed Odds LMG) - Week 2, May 31, 2022
- Broken Bird, To Be Healed (Austringer HC) - Week 3, June 7, 2022
- Beggar, To Be Fed (Epicurean FR) - Week 4, June 14, 2022
- Alone, To Be Joined (Drang, Sidearm) - Week 5, June 21, 2022
- Unloved, To Be Cherished (Beloved, Sniper Rifle) - Week 6, June 28, 2022
- Prized Ivory (Austringer HC) - Week 7, July 5, 2022
- Defenseless, To Be Armed (Calus Mini-TOOL SMG) - Week 8, July 12, 2022