Watch Dogs: Legion releases a new story trailer and unveils post-launch content. As part of post-launch content, the online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will be available December 3 via a free game update.
Watch Dogs: Legion new story trailer is here. The video places the fate of London in players' hands.
The inciting incident: Zero-Day, an unknown entity, has framed the secret underground resistance, DedSec, for the bombings that contributed to the fall of London.
Watch Dogs: Legion will launch on October 29, 2020, on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Stadia and PC on Epic Games and Uplay. The game will also be available on UPLAY+, Ubisoft’s subscription service.
Watch Dogs: Legion will also release on Xbox Series X | S on November 10 and digitally on PlayStation 5 alongside the console on November 12. The physical version of the game on PlayStation 5 will be available on November 24.
Watch Dogs: Legion will also be available on Amazon Luna when the Ubisoft channel launches.
The online multiplayer mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will be available on December 3 as part of a free game update for all Watch Dogs: Legion players.
The Online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion will include the following features as part of the December 3 free update:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-player co-op, explore the city of London and participate in activities
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team
- Four-player co-op Tactical Ops missions which will require teamwork and efficiency
- The first available PvP mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four-to-eight players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high-intensity free-for-all deathmatch
New free content for the single-player mode will be available in a future update in 2021, and will include:
- New characters with new abilities
- New mission content
- A New Game Plus mode
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass for Watch Dogs: Legion will get access to Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single-player campaign and online, along with two other characters which were unveiled today:
- Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order, thanks to a cross-over with Assassin’s Creed.
- Mina, a subject of transhuman experiments, who possesses the ability to mind control individuals.
In addition to the unique playable characters and Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline story expansion, the Season Pass will offer extra DedSec missions, the original Watch Dogs Complete Edition from 2014, and more.
The Season Pass of Watch Dogs: Legion is available for purchase as part of the Gold, Ultimate and Collector editions.