Ubisoft have officially dropped Watch Dogs Legion Title Update 5.0, which brings the Bloodline story expansion, gameplay tweaks, bug fixes and other improvements.
Aiden Pearce, the protagonist of the first Watch Dogs game has returned in a brand new story expansion for Watch Dogs Legion named Bloodline.
Bloodline expansion, along with other fresh content is now live on all platforms - PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. The update is a pretty big one, weighing in at around 45 GB so make sure you have enough storage space left before you start downloading.
Anyway, here are some of the details from Watch Dogs Legion's Title Update 5.0.
Bloodline follows Aiden Pearce who accepts a routine fixer job in London to reconnect with his nephew Jackson, shortly after the events of Watch Dogs. The job goes wrong and Aiden finds himself caught in a crossfire when Wrench escapes with the device that Aiden was supposed to retrieve.
Bloodline is available for Season Pass owners and can be purchased separately via the in-game store.
Operative Mask Toggle
Added a setting in the wardrobe that determines how an Operative wears their mask.
- Auto = Default behaviour, operative will put on the mask in combat and restricted areas.
- Always ON = Operative will always wear their mask
- Always OFF = Operative will never wear their mask- This is set on a per operative basis
Improved Operative Bio (Dynamic Primary Line)
- An operative's primary bio line will now dynamically display important recent memories.
- Added over 15 operative memories that trigger in more systemic ways (not mission-related).
- Fixed an issue that caused low priority memories to be displayed too frequently.
- Changed “Use guns to defeat Albion in Co-op Missions” to "Defeat Albion in Co-op Missions".
For a full list of changes, check out the Title Update 5.0 patch notes.