Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr just got a fresh expansion DLC. The DLC is titled Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy and it introduces a fourth playable class to the world of the game - the Tech-Adept Inquisitor.
Neocore's Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr just got a fresh expansion DLC titled Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy. The DLC is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for $19.99 (₤15.34).
The latest DLC pack introduces a fourth playable class to the world of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - the Tech-Adept Inquisitor. The new class comes equipped with some unique summoning abilities.
The base game's story continues with three fresh chapters where the players will discover divine monasteries, dangerous research sanctums, ruthless deserts and unforgiving worlds churning with molten lava and purge endless waves of Aeldari and Tyranids.
Aeldari and Tyranids are the two new enemy races introduced in Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy.
Main features of the Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Prophecy include:
- New Class: Play as a Tech-Adept Inquisitor. Summon and enhance units to help defeat enemies and complete investigations. This new summoner class comes with new unique abilities and mechanics, a unique skill-tree and various new melee and ranged builds.
- New Campaign: The story of Inquisitor – Martyr continues in three new chapters, with one chapter solely focusing on the Tech-Adept, as its story slowly ties into the main plot.
- New Environments: Players can discover huge monasteries, hazardous factories, unforgiving deserts and ruthless worlds engulfed by lava and volcanoes.
- New Enemy Races: Inquisitor – Prophecy adds the Eldar and the Tyranids as new enemy races.
- New Gameplay Mechanics: Inquisitor – Prophecy is based on Inquisitor - Martyr’s 2.0 update, bringing the base game’s new level cap, redesigned loot-system and levelling, its new end-game, the co-op campaign mode, new items and a much faster, ARPG-focused gameplay to the stand-alone expansion as well.