Today's Valorant 5.09 patch notes are full of bug tweaks! Here are the complete patch notes of the Valorant 5.09 Patch that will help you understand all the bug fixes and changes.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes disappear when looking away from it
- Fixed a bug where walking through Harbor’s Cove barrier was not blinding players at the intended distance
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s High Tide would have large gaps when cast in specific map locations
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Reckoning’s geysers would not spawn in the area where the player was standing
Throughout the whole year, Riot has been improving the game. They are bringing improvements to Skye's Seekers. The main goal of these improvements is to help them to more reliably and efficiently reach their target!
Here are all the changes:
- If the target is intangible when the Seekers reach them, it will not debuff them. This includes Reyna while she is Dismissed and Yoru in Dimensional Drift
- Small changes were made to how Skye’s Seekers navigate around obstacles after they’ve visually acquired their target
Of course, there are more changes to this patch. The changes for Harbor and Skye's Seekers were the most important for most players. But, there is much more! Changes were made to Yoru, Sage, Fade, and Reyna!
Yoru would still enter his stealth and intangible state if he was detained while casting Dimensional Drift. The detain now properly interrupts the cast. This issue is now fixed.
Fade, Sage, and Reyna got their bug fixes too:
- Fade could activate her Haunt and Seize projectiles to make them drop while she was Suppressed
- Reyna would auto-heal after a kill while in Empress even though she was Suppressed
- Sage could instantly break her Barrier by walling herself into a corner
- League of Legends: K'Sante receives massive buffs on PBE server
- Valorant: Haunted Halloween Bundle - First look, Price, Release date, and more
- Phil Spencer teases Fable and other upcoming Xbox projects
- Does Valorant have rootkits similar to those of Undecember?
- League of Legends: Hans Sama reportedly joining G2 Esports