Kesha must have walked in because the party in Tropico 6 has started. Previously available on PC, the Festival DLC is now live for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as well.
Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios have opened the gates and launched the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One version of the new Tropico 6 "Festival" DLC. After the PC crowd already got the Festival DLC for Tropico 6 back in August, it's now time for the console people to flex their party-planning muscles and wow El Presidente.
Tropico 6 Festival DLC details
Tropico 6's Festival DLC introduces the players to a brand-new party planning feature, fresh buildings, 20 different festivals and four themes. Yes, but why all this you ask? Well, the entire archipelago is threatened by an ancient and powerful entity known as "The Boredom" and El Presidente is trying to save his people from endlessly refreshing the same three web pages in search of some fresh content.
Tropico 6 Festival DLC features
- Party it up with the new ‘Festival’ mechanic: host 20+ types of festivals each based on different eras and ensure your soirees are the talk of the town for years to come.
- New scenario-driven campaign: take on The Boredom – an ancient evil threatening to engulf Tropico in clouds of mundanity and mind-numbing activities.
- Eight new buildings: Four new festival areas will help ensure your parties are well equipped with new buildings like the Balloon Factory and Fireworks Factory. A Factory Factory?
- Add a spring to your citizens’ step with the Dance School and keep your island visitor numbers healthy by adding a Ticket Shop for specific festivals. It's all about supply and demand.
- Four new tunes: an assortment of new tracks, each tailored to a different festival.
- Three new edicts: new features like Funhouser Special, Customer Service and Laundry Festivals.
- Two new customization options: pick your perfect party outfit and set your palace to match.