There will be a free demo of Star Dynasties available at this year's IndieCade. October 21 will see a panel talk with the game's developer and there will be a Q&A live stream on Wednesday.
We will be treated to a sneak peek at the upcoming Space Strategy game Star Dynasties at IndieCade this week in the form of a free demo.
Star Dynasties is a sci-fi narrative game set in a regressive future of feudal politics - think Game of Thrones but across the galaxy.
IndieCade will start on October 16 and go on until October 24. The event will feature a line up of 50 games and 200 hours worth of streams - plus demos, panels, talks and more.
Star Dynasties is nominated for a whole host of awards, including the Grand Jury Award, Jury Prix, Innovation in Experience Design, Innovation in Interaction Design and a special spotlight award category: Procedural.
Come Monday, October 21, you can check out a panel talk with the developer Glen Pawley at the official Star Dynasties digital booth . Wednesday will bring a Q&A live stream.
Star Dynasties will need some beta testers ahead of its 2021 release date. Interested parties can join the Iceberg Interactive Discord page .
Star Dynasties is a sci-fi strategy game set in a new Dark Age brought on by the destruction of Earth. Centuries have passed and the few surviving colonies have stabilized into a feudal society.
The game mixes a light empire management strategy layer with a procedurally generated narrative of human drama and feudal politics.
As the leader of a faction of star systems, you must ensure the survival and prosperity of your dynasty. Expand your empire, herd your unruly vassals, build political alliances, and navigate a web of agendas, political intrigue, and social obligations to emerge as the dominant power of the galaxy.
- Take on the role of the head of a political family through multiple generations, and lead it to dominance over the remnants of human civilization.
- Experience a narrative of personal and political drama.
- Uphold the traditions and laws of society and earn a reputation for honour, or seize power and risk turning the galaxy against you.
- Interact with hundreds of characters with realistic personalities, emotions, and relationships.
- Punish those that have wronged you, and reward your allies.
Editor's note: do not burn down King's Landing after the city had surrendered.