Xbox team have confirmed seven new Xbox Game Pass additions for October and November 2019. Obsidian's The Outer Worlds is leading the pack with Subnautica and LEGO Star Wars 3.
Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass is probably one of the most rewarding gaming subscription services you can get at this moment. It's doesn't cost a fortune and it includes new games as well as some older blockbusters. Once you subscribe, you get to play the games on both PC and Xbox One and what's even better, the library is getting richer each month with new titles being added regularly.
Today, Microsoft announced seven new games that will join the Xbox Game Pass program in the next two weeks. The biggest addition is certainly Obsidian's RPG The Outer Worlds but there's also the ocean survival title Subnautica.
On top of these additions, there are three indie games and one family-friendly title. Here's is the full list of new Xbox Game Pass additions for October/November 2019 along with their respective release dates:
- Lonely Mountains: Downhill - 23 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
- Secret Neighbor - 23 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
- Minit - 24 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
- The Outer Worlds - 25 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass, Game Pass for PC)
- Afterparty - 29 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
- LEGO Star Wars III - 31 October 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
- Subnautica - 07 November 2019 (Xbox Game Pass)
As you can see, it's a pretty diverse selection of titles from different genres. According to Microsoft, more than 91 per cent of their subscribers end up playing something that they otherwise wouldn't have, which explains the new additions.
Microsoft recently revealed that many subscribers actually spend more money in the Xbox Game Store, which is something that many will find surprising given the popularity of the Xbox Game Pass subscription service.