The developers of Rainbow Six Siege are taking a different approach to balancing the game. The guns will stay untouched and the speed-armour stats will get adjusted. This article contains all of the operators that will be affected.
Jäger Himself has released yet another leak for the new season . Ubisoft has decided to adjust the Rainbow Six Siege team's health and speed stats and while this change might come as a massive nerf to most of the affected operators, it might not necessarily be a bad thing.
The developers will be reworking the one-speed, three-armour stats in the form of a buff (The overall movement speed of all operators will be readjusted and balanced out).
The attacking operators that will be affected by this change are the following:
Sledge , Thatcher, Zofia and Osa (previously two-speed, two-armour) will now be adjusted to be one-speed, three-armour operators.
Dokkaebi, Zero and Sens will be going in the opposite direction from their chunky teammates and will switch from having two-speed, two-armour to three-speed, one-armour stats.
The defending operators that will be affected by this change are the following:
Melusi (originally three-speed, one-armour), Mute and Aruni (both originally two-speed, two-armour) are all going to become three-speed, one-armour operators.
Echo (originally one-speed, three-armour), Ela and Thunderbird (both originally three-speed, one-armour) are all going to become two-speed, two-armour operators.
- How to do the letter quest in Escape From Tarkov - Postman Pat
- Rainbow Six Siege- What to expect in Year 7 Season 4
- Escape From Tarkov - How to fix "Local problems on POST"
- Is Dead by Daylight bringing back the Stranger Things Chapter?
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix error code 0-0x00000001
- Rainbow Six Siege - List of all playable maps for each game mode
- What is the Sanitar Letter Quest and how to do it - Escape from Tarkov