Rainbow Six Siege's Crimson Heist season will introduce a new character, reworks of the Border map and Newcomer playlist, a new secondary weapon, and plenty more additions.
Rainbow Six Siege's Crimson Heist season will introduce a new character in the form of Flores, an Attacker from Argentina, reworks of the Border map and Newcomer playlist, a new secondary weapon, and plenty of other interesting additions.
Here are the latest patch notes of the update currently on the game's Test Server. These changes are for testing purposes and do not have any guaranteed impact on the live-servers.
- Fixed – Surrendering during the end of round replay does not take away or give ELO. This bug has already been patched on live servers and this is intended to be a long-term fix to the bug.
- Fixed – Various LOD issues on the Border map.
- Fixed – Various clipping and asset issues on the Border map.
- Fixed - Various exploitable gaps on the Border map.
- Fixed - Various lighting issues on the Border map.
- Fixed – Distorted SFX when a player that joins a game already in progress spectates Flores while deploying the RCE-Ratero Charge while he is deploying.
- Fixed – Echo's Yokai can remain stuck in the metal pipes from 2F Archives on the Border map.
- Fixed – A typo can be observed in a hard text image in Arabic on the Border map.
- Fixed – Custom Graphic settings cannot be applied.