Australian retailer EB Games have listed a new PlayStation 5 bundle with two DualSense controllers, coming in early February 2023.
Sony will soon officially start selling their PlayStation 5 console with two DualSense controllers. The new bundle was listed by Australian retailer EB Games for pre-order with February 3, 2023, being set as the release date.
The listing also includes a couple of promo images of the bundle, revealing the packaging which has two DualSense controllers on the box. Apparently, both the Digital and Standard editions of PlayStation 5 will be available with two controllers.
This is certainly great news for those who would rather get an extra controller over Horizon Forbidden West , Gran Turismo 7 , God of War Ragnarok or other games that have been bundled with the console in 2022.
Here is the official description from the bundle listing:
"The PlayStation 5 Console - Two DualSense Wireless Controllers Bundle unleashes even more gaming possibilities. Grab player two and discover a world of local multiplayer games*, including sports and platformers that take advantage of the DualSense wireless controller’s incredible sensory features."
And here's what comes with PlayStation 5 Console Two DualSenseBundle bundle:
- PlayStation 5 console
- 2 DualSense wireless controllers
- BaseHDMI cable
- AC power cord
- USB cable
- Printed materials
- Astro's Playroom (Pre-installed game)
Sony are yet to officially announce this bundle but now that it's been spotted in the wild, it's probably only a matter of time before the company shares details on their blog.
- Best PlayStation and Xbox games based on world's famous mythologies
- Discord Voice is coming to PlayStation very soon, according to data miners
- Full list of announced PlayStation VR 2 games [January 2023]
- The Last of Us multiplayer gets new concept art
- Elden Ring has surpassed The Last of Us 2 as the most-awarded Game of the Year title