Bowling fans aren’t able to often enjoy the virtual charms of their favourite sport, but PBA Pro Bowling 2021 could be their favourite video game as it promises a lot of fun, and it's out now.
PBA Pro Bowling 2021 is officially licensed by the Pro Bowlers Association and includes 26 of the top pros in the game today along with in-game commentary from the TV broadcast team of Rob Stone and hall-of-famer Randy Pedersen. It's developed and published by FarSight Studios.
Play online versus your friends, competing head-to-head and in tournaments, or start your PBA Career in a deep single-player experience.
This game has something for everyone with options for both an authentic simulation mode or an explosive arcade-style of gameplay.
Exciting new features for PBA Pro Bowling 2021 include:
- Online Head-to-Head Mode.
- Bowl as your Favorite PBA Pro.
- Stepladder Finals added to over 100 Career Mode Tournaments.
- Improved Ball and Pin Physics.
- Lane Physics now include Oil Pattern Breakdown and Carry-down.
- Andrew Anderson added to the game.
- Over 150 balls to choose from and earn - adding 40 of the hottest brand new balls from all of the top manufacturers that are used on the PBA Tour.