Blizzard will be offering double match XP throughout October and November. Here are the exact dates and start times for all upcoming double XP weekends.
To celebrate the successful launch and thank the players for their support, Blizzard have today confirmed they have special rewards for those who log in from October 25 through to the end of Season One. Every player who plays Overwatch 2 during that period will receive an all-new Cursed Captain Reaper Legendary skin and a Health Pack Weapon Charm.
Additionally, Blizzard are also boosting match XP on three weekends in October and November. Read on below for the exact start dates and times.
Overwatch 2 double match XP weekends
- First weekend: Starting Oct 21 at 11:00 AM PT and ending Oct 24 at 11:00 AM PT
- Second weekend: Starting Oct 28 at 11:00 AM PT and ending Oct 31 at 11:00 AM PT
- Third weekend: Starting Nov 24 at 11:00 AM PT and ending Nov 28 at 11:00 AM PT
*CET time: 08:00 AM CET
Blizzard once again reiterated that the launch is just the first step in the future of Overwatch as they plan to introduce regular seasonal updates with new heroes, maps, game modes, and cosmetics.
- Valorant: Patch Notes 5.08 for the Episode 5 Act III
- Overwatch 2: How to fix black bars on 21:9 ultrawide aspect ratio
- Overwatch 2 aim feels weird on PC? Try these settings
- List of Overwatch maps missing Overwatch 2 rotation at launch
- Overwatch 2 removes phone number requirement for existing accounts