TaleWorlds Entertainment managed to squeeze another update before New Year, adding more tactics and medicine perks to Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord and more.
The dev singled out a few flagship additions, such as 10 combat-related tactics perks and 32 medicine perk effects. Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord can now change the battle order visual system between the radial and bar mode.
Lame Horse is a proper roulette - when your horse goes down, there's a chance of the poor thing getting a Lame modifier, which will affect its stats. The last highlighted feature is that Multiplayer Clans can now be created with only two players.
TaleWorlds have since rolled out a 1.5.6 hotfix as well, fixing a crash that occurs while loading the launcher. No worries though, Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord will download the fix with 1.5.5 as well.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord 1.5.5. patch notes also list the following:
- Xauna, Nord Town and Castle of fen Altai multiplayer scenes have been changed to their winter versions
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Art of the Trade” quest dialogue to override other quests’ dialogue
- Fixed a bug that caused eliminated clans to retain settlement ownership
- Fixed a bug that made the player’s family members stuck in the player’s settlements as prisoners
- Fixed a bug that caused friendly NPCs to refuse to give a quest and treat the player like an enemy
- Ensured only kingdoms are shown in the kingdom diplomacy screen