League of Legends patch 11.4 will bring some very interesting changes to many champions and items. We now have the list of specific adjustments that will most likely be included in the following update.
After revealing the balance target list yesterday, League of Legends Lead Gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, has tweeted about the updated changes we're going to see in patch 11.4. The patch should go live next week.
According to the new tweet, these champions will see some nerfs in the next patch:
- Samira - E will no longer be able to be cast on allies; dash speed will get lowered from 2050 to 1600; W duration will go down from 1 to 0.75 seconds; Q damage ratio will get changed from 1 to 0.8-1.1 scaling; Passive melee damage bonus ration will get changed from 7.5 to 3.5-9.5 per cent; R cooldown will get increased from 3 to 8 seconds.
- Kai'Sa - Q base damage per missile will go down from 45-110 to 40-100; Max single-target will get changed from 101-248 to 90-225; Evolved max damage will get reduced from 168-412 to 150-375
- Skarner - Base HP will go down from 601 to 580; HP per level will get reduced from 90 to 85
- Renekton - Q healing from minions will go down from 3-9 to 3-7; Q empowered healing from minions will get reduced from 9-27 to 9-21
- Camille - W cooldown will go up from 15-9 to 17-11
The following champions will receive buffs:
- Caitlyn - AD per level will go up from 3.3 to 3.8; AS per level will get increased from 3.5 to 4 per cent
- Fiora - Passive damage will get changed from 2.5 per cent (+4.5 per cent per 100 AD) to 3 per cent (+5.5 per cent per 100 AD)
- Soraka - Q movement speed bonus will go up from 15-25 to 20-30 per cent; W base heal will go up from 90-230 to 100-240
- Varus - W active damage increase will go up from 0-50 to 0-80 per cent; W max damage will go up from 9-21 to 10.8-25.2 missing HP damage
- Braum - R cooldown will go down from 140-100 to 120-80 seconds
- Jinx - Base HP will get increased from 550 to 610
- Veigar - Q mana cost will get changed from 40-60 to 30-60; R cooldown will get lowered from 120-80 to 120-60 seconds
- Talon - W cooldown will go lower from 9 to 9-7 seconds; W bonus AD rato will get increased from 0.4 to 0.55
- Lee Sin - Q cooldown will go down from 11-7 to 10-6 seconds
- Tryndamere - Base AD will go up from 69 to 72
- Amumu - E base damage will go up from 75-155 to 75-175