Mark Yetter, a Riot Games' employee, has revealed the final changes we will most likely be seeing with patch 10.13. The changes include nerfs to some dominant champions like Aphelios, Yuumi, and Syndra.
After showing us the balance target list yesterday, League of Legends lead gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, has now revealed the specific changes we might see in the upcoming League of Legends patch 10.13.
Champions that will receive nerfs this patch include:
- Yuumi - Zoomies (E) mana cost increased from 100-160 to 40-60 + 15 per cent of Yummi's maximum mana
- Syndra - Dark Sphere (Q) mana cost increased from 40-80 to 60-80
- Ornn - Brittle damage decreased from 10-18 to 12 per cent of max. HP
- Aphelios - AD per level is 2, Crescendum attacks on epic monsters no longer refreshes Chakram duration, Ultimate crit bonus decreased from 50 to 20 per cent
- Kalista - AD per level decreased from 4 to 3.5
- Cassiopeia - base magic resistance lowered from 34 to 32
Aphelios has become one of the most popular AD carries, especially in high elo and professional play. This direct nerf in combination with the Conqueror and Death's Dance changes could result in a significant decrease in his win rate across most of the ranks.
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
- Nocturne - Passive attacks on monsters give double cooldown reduction
- Yorick - Ultimate leash range reduced from 900 to 700 units - Maiden of the Mist will follow if you leave his range
- Ryze - base magic resistance increased from 34 to 36, AD increased from 56 to 58
- Gnar - Hop (E) attack speed increased from 20-60 to 40-60 per cent
- Vi - Vault Breaker (Q) cooldown lowered from 12-8 to 12-6
- Lucian - Piercing Light (Q) range increased from 900 to 1000 units
- Rakan - Grand Entrance (W) damage increased from 70-270 to 70-290
- Kog'Maw - Caustic Spittle (Q) AP ratio increased from 0.5 to 0.7, Living Artillery (R) AP ratio increased from 0.25 to 0.35
- Nunu - Consume (Q) damage AP ratio increased from 0.5 to 0.65, Q healing AP ratio increased from 0.7 to 1.0, Absolute Zero (R) now has a 1.5 AP ratio shield