Karma has received a significant change to her kit in Wild Rift. The question remains, though, if the changes will affect League of Legends Karma as well?
Just a couple of days ago, Karma has received significant a significant update in Wild Rift, Riot's mobile MOBA game. The developers responsible for the changes insinuated that they are meant for Wild Rift only, but the changes in the League of Legends Client beg to differ.
When searching for Karma in the Client shop, and opening up her abilities tab, we can see that the description of her Passive ability is identical to the new Passive in Wild Rift, and not the one in use in League of Legends.
Karma's Abilities in Wild Rift are:
- Passive - Mantra: After using 3 abilities, Karma's next ability will be enhanced.
- Q - Inner Flame: Karma sends forth a ball of spirit energy that explodes and deals damage upon hitting an enemy unit. Mantra Bonus: In addition to the explosion, Mantra increases the destructive power of her Inner Flame, creating a cataclysm that deals damage after a short delay.
- W - Focused Resolve: Karma creates a tether between herself and up to two targeted enemies dealing damage and revealing them. If the tethers are not broken, the enemies will be rooted and damaged again. Mantra Bonus: Karma creates an additional tether between the targets, dealing extra damage and extending the root duration. If only a single enemy is within range, a tether will spread from them to the next nearest enemy.
- E - Inspire: Karma summons a protective shield that absorbs incoming damage and increases the Move Speed of the protected ally. Mantra Bonus: Energy radiates out from her target, strengthening the initial shield and applying Inspire to nearby allied champions.
- Ultimate - Transcendent Embrace: Karma forms a ring of spirit energy at a target location. After a brief delay, it detonates, dealing magic damage to all enemies inside and slowing them for a few seconds. If enemies are hit at the edge of the ring, they will be pulled in toward the center. Karma immediately enters the Mantra state.
Hopefully, as these abilities look incredibly fun to use, Karma's rework will truly reach League of Legends as well.