League of Legends ARAM received a lot of changes for the upcoming preseason. The Clash tournament is probably the players' favourite as this is first time ARAM got a Clash tournament.
In League of Legends 2022, ARAM will see a slew of new modifications. It all started with the surrender adjustments that were implemented in ARAM. This has enhanced the player experience by preventing them from playing games they do not wish to play.
Patches 12.22 and 12.23 will also bring significant improvements, including a revamped ARAM map and roster-wide modifications. There are additional changes to the quality of life to improve the player experience. Riot hopes that this is the direction they want to take the game in order to enhance it for future gamers.
So, to give players even more, Riot Games decided to make a Clash tournament for ARAM at the end of this year. This will also be the last Clash tournament of the year.
Registration for the Clash Tournament will begin on December 5th, 2022. All participants of the League of Legends ARAM Clash tournament will receive a limited-time ARAM Clash Icon.
The tournament days will be on:
- Day 1: December 10th, 2022
- Day 2: December 11th, 2022
In the end, here are all the details about the format of the first League of Legends ARAM Clash tournament:
- The Clash will be free to enter for all players
- It will feature an 8-team bracket where each team will play 3 games
- Each player will receive two rerolls per game
- Teamfight Tactics 12.22 Patch Notes - New Traits, Double Treasure Dragons and more
- League of Legends - Cho'Gath and Nunu will receive massive buffs
- League of Legends Winterblessed skins officially revealed
- Teamfight Tactics Set 8 will feature proper Kaiju boss fights
VALORANT 5.10 Patch Notes - Agent updates, Bug fixes and more