Gran Turismo Sport has received a minor update with a couple of new additions. The highlight is a new car - Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept - but fresh content also arrives to the game's campaign mode.
Polyphony Digital's racing simulation Gran Turismo Sport has received another update but this time, it is a minor one with only a couple of additions. There's a one new car along with new events in the campaign mode as well as some fresh decals.
The new car is a stunning Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept which you can check out in the trailer above. For all the details, you can take a look at the patch notes or visit the official website.
Here are the full patch notes:
- Cars - The following new car has been added:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT
- Campaign Mode - The following events have been added to the GT League:
- Sunday Cup, Rounds 8 and 9
- Clubman Cup, Rounds 8 and 9
- Nostalgic 1979, Rounds 8 and 9
- Gr.3 Endurance Series, Rounds 73.
- New to Decals in My Library are Mazda and Mitsubishi logos
- The 100th anniversary Mazda logo, which can be acquired when selecting a car from Mazda or Mitsubishi in the Livery Editor.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue where a penalty was wrongly assessed occasionally when exiting out of the pits during online races.
- Various other issues have been addressed.