One of the most credible Genshin Impact leakers called Project Celestia has revealed the constellations for one of the upcoming characters - the Pyro bow user Yoimiya.
Yoimiya is one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters and she will be a Pyro bow user, similar to one of the starting characters Amber. Unlike Amber, she has the potential to be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
Up until a couple of days ago, we had no information about Yoimiya, and thanks to a Twitter account called Project Celestia we have her Constellations. Keep in mind that all of these stats are still in the beta phase.
- Agate Ryukin (C1) - The Aurous Blaze created by Ryukin Saxifrage lasts for an extra four seconds. When an opponent affected by Aurous Blaze is defeated within its duration, Yoimiya's attack is increased by 20 per cent for 20 seconds
- A Procession of Bonfires (C2) - When Youmiya lands a Pyro DMG critical hit, she will gain a 25 per cent Pyro damage bonus for 6 seconds.
- Trickster's Flair - Increases the level of Teika Fire-Dance by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Pyrotechnic Professional - When Yoimiya's own Aurous Blaze triggers an explosion, Teika Fire-Dance's cooldown is decreased by 1 seconds.
- A Summer Festival's Eve - Increases the level of Ryukin Saxifrage by 3. The maximum upgrade is 15.
- Naganohora Meteor Swarm - During Teika Fire-Dance, Yoimiya's Normal attacks have a 40 per cent chance of firing an extra Blazing Arrow that will deal 50 per cent of its original damage.
When it comes to the day of release, there were no official confirmations. All of the newly announced characters, besides Kazuha, will most likely not make it into the 1.6 update. 1.7 should be arriving around June 20, at least according to miHoYo's update schedule.