A recent post on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit has revealed the Auto Attack animations for the upcoming Hydro character - Yelan. Both her and Kuki Shinobu are expected to arrive in update 2.7.
New Genshin Impact characters arrive with each new update. It seems as though Hoyoverse keeps adding one new character with each update with the electro suer Yae Miko being the most recent addition.
Yelan is a name that has been mentioned in numerous leaks for months now and it seems like she will finally arrive to the live servers.
Her model has been leaked in the Genshin Impact 2.6 beta phase but she will most likely become a part of the roster in update 2.7. A post on the popular Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Auto Attack animations for Yelan.
Previous leaks have revealed more information about Yelan's kit, including her Constellations:
- C1 - Enter the Plotters: Lingering Lifeline gains one additional charge
- C2 - Taking all Comers: When Exquisite Throw conducts a coordinated attack, it will fire an additional water arrow that will deal 20 per cent of Yelan's max. HP as Hydro damage
- C3 - Dealer's Sleight: Increases Level of Lingering Lifeline by 1
- C4 - Bait-and-Switch: Increases all party members' max. HP by 10 per cent for 25 seconds for every opponent marked by Lifeline when it explodes
- C5 - Beware the Trickster's Dice: Increases the level of her Elemental Burst by 3
- C6 - Winner Take All: After using Elemental Burst, Yelan will enter the Mastermind state which will allow her to deal 130 per cent increased damage