A recent video leak on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit compares Yelan's power with her C0 and C2 constellations levels. She has officially been announced to arrive in update 2.7.
Yelan is a name that has been mentioned in numerous leaks for months now and it seems like she will finally arrive to the live servers. Her model has been leaked in the Genshin Impact 2.6 beta phase but she will most likely become a part of the roster in update 2.7.
A recent Genshin Impact leak has revealed the difference between Yelan's C0 and C2 level on the battlefield. The additional water arrows deal 20 per cent of Yelan's HP as Hydro damage which has a great impact on her performance.
We already have the first beta leas for the next update. A recent leak by a popular Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed the Constellations for the upcoming Hydro bow user Yelan:
- C1 - Enter the Plotters: Lingering Lifeline gains one additional charge
- C2 - Taking all Comers: When Exquisite Throw conducts a coordinated attack, it will fire an additional water arrow that will deal 20 per cent of Yelan's max. HP as Hydro damage
- C3 - Dealer's Sleight: Increases Level of Lingering Lifeline by 1
- C4 - Bait-and-Switch: Increases all party members' max. HP by 10 per cent for 25 seconds for every opponent marked by Lifeline when it explodes
- C5 - Beware the Trickster's Dice: Increases the level of her Elemental Burst by 3
- C6 - Winner Take All: After using Elemental Burst, Yelan will enter the Mastermind state which will allow her to deal 130 per cent increased damage
An interesting tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Dimbreath has revealed the character for one of the upcoming characters - Yelan. Her abilities have not been revealed yet but many players speculate that she could be a Dendro character.
Yelan is expected to arrive alongside Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact update 2.7 which should drop around May 16.