A new Genshin Impact leak has revealed the constellation level effects for the upcoming four-star character - Shikanoin Heizou. The new Anemo user is expected to arrive with Version 2.8.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster, the long-awaited Anemo user Heizou.
Multiple Genshin Impact leakers including the SaveYourPrimos Twitter account have revealed that the new character Heizou will be a new Anemo user. Even though he was heavily hinted to be a Dendro character, it seems as though players will have to wait for a couple of patches for the new element to arrive.
A popular Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed Heizou's Passive constellations:
- C1: Named Juvenile Casebook - For five seconds after Heizou takes the field, his Normal Attack speed is increased by 15 per cent. He also gains one Declension stack for his Elemental Skill.
- C2: Investigative Collection - When the Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger created by Windmuster Kick explodes, it will pull nearby opponents in
- C3: Esoteric Puzzle Book - Increases the Level of Heartstopper Strike by 3
- C4: Tome of Lies - The first Windmuster explosion will generate 9 elemental energy for Heizou. Every subsequent explosion in that Kick will each regenerate an additional 1.5 Energy for Heizou.
- C5: Secret Archive - Increases the Level of Windmuster Kick by 3
- C6: Curious Casefiles - Each Declension stack increases the Crit Rate of the Heartstopper Strike unleased by 4 per cent. WHen Heizou possesses Conviction, this Heartstopper Strike's Crt Damage is increased by 32 per cent
Shikanoin Heizou is a mysterious detective from Inazuma and he will apparently have the smallest model in the game. When it comes to his rarity, there is no official information but he's expected to be a new four-star character.