The Genshin Impact 2.6 beta phase leaks have finally revealed the Elemental Skill and Burst descriptions for Kamisato Ayato who's confirmed to arrive in the next update.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster, the long-awaited Hydro sword user Ayato. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Crit Rate.
Recent leaks on Reddit have revealed more information about one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters - Ayato. He will apparently be released after Yae Miko who is scheduled to arrive in update 2.5. This means that we can expect Ayato around mid-April. All we know about Ayato is that he is Ayaka's brother and the head of the Kamisato clan.
A recent rumor on the same subreddit apparently reveals Ayato's Elemental Skill and Burst description:
- Elemental Skill:
- Creates a Hydro clone and enters the Sokai Kanka stance
- The clone has the ability to taunt enemies
- Clone explodes at the end dealing Hydro damage
- Normal Attack is converted to AoE Hydro damage
- Reduced cooldown when party members deal damage with normal attacks
- Elemental Burst:
- Creates an area where drops of water fall dealing Hydro damage
- Increases the attack speed of characters in the area
- Has 80 energy cost with a 15 seconds duration and 20 seconds cooldown
Previously a credible Genshin Impact leaker named Waffel tweeted a video featuring Ayato's gameplay animations.
Ayato is expected to be a Hydro character meaning that he should have great synergy with his sister Ayaka who's a Cryo user. His weapon of choice will be the sword and he will be the second Hydro sword user after Xingqiu. According to most leaks, he should arrive in update 2.6 which, according to miHoYo's usual update schedule should drop around April 10.