A recent Genshin Impact leak has revealed more information about the upcoming character Kamisato Ayato. He is expected to arrive in Genshin Impact Version 2.6
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster, the long-awaited Electro user Yae Miko. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Crit Rate.
Even though Yae Miko is not even released yet, the official Genshin Impact Twitter account has already announced the arrival of another popular character, the long-awaited Kamisato Ayato. He is Ayaka's brother and the head of the Kamisato clan.
Another Genshin Impact leak on reddit has apparenlty revealed Ayato's Constellations:
- C1 - Kyouka Fushi: Shunsuiken damage is increased by 30 per cent against opponents with 50 pr ecent HP or less
- C2 - World Source: Wave Flash's maximum stack count is increased to 5. When Ayato has at least 3 Wave Flash stacks, his max. HP is increased by 40 pr cent
- C3 - Gensui Ichiro: Increases the level of Kamisato Art Suiyuu by 3
- C4 - Edless Flow: After using Kamisato Art Suiyuu, all nearby party members excluding Ayato deal 20 per cent increased Normal Attack damage for 10 seconds
- C5 - To Admire the Flowers: Increases the level of Kamisato Art Kyuouka by 3
- C6 - Boundless Origin: After using Kamisato ARt: Kyouka, Ayato's next Shunsuiken attack creates 2 two extra strikes.
Another rumor on the same subreddit apparently reveals more about Ayato's party role. According to a leak on the popular Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit, Ayato will have strong DPS capabilities. He will be a traditional DPS character with a strong focus on Normal Attacks, similar to Arataki Itto.