A new Genshin Impact leak has revealed the passive talents of the new character, the Anemo user Shikanoin Heizou. He is expected to arrive in Genshin Impact Version 2.8.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster, the long-awaited Anemo user Heizou.
Multiple Genshin Impact leakers including the SaveYourPrimos Twitter account have revealed that the new character Heizou will be a new Anemo user. Even though he was heavily hinted to be a Dendro character, it seems as though players will have to wait for a couple of patches for the new element to arrive.
Shikanoin Heizou is a mysterious detective from Inazuma and he will apparently have the smallest model in the game. When it comes to his rarity, there is no official information but he's expected to be a new four-star character.
A popular Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed Heizou's Combat talents:
- Normal Attack - Performs up to five fisticuffs dealing Anemo damage
- Elemental Skill - Heartstopper Strike:
- Tap: Heizou launches a Heartstopper Strike that deals Anemo damage
- Hold: Charges energy to unleash a strong blow. Heizou obtains the Declension effect while charging which increases the power of this Heartstopper Strike. When the charging is done, Heizou strikes forward dealing Anemo damage.
- Elemental Burst - Windmuster Kick: This burst allows Heizou to leap into the air and use his Fudou Style Vacuum Slugger to explosively kick his enemy, dealing AoE Anemo damage. When the opponents are affected by another element, they will be afflicted with WIndmuster Iris, which explodes after a moment and deals AoE damage. This skill can afflict a maximum of four opponents.
His rarity is still unknown but most players hope that he will be a new five-star character. Heizoz is an Inazuman detective who works for the Tenryou Commission. He was mentioned in multiple voice lines by popular characters like Kamisato Ayaka.