A recent Genshin Impact beta leak has revealed a lot of information about one of the upcoming characters, the Electro support - Kuki Shinobu who is expected to arrive in update 2.7.
The official Genshin Impact 2.6 livestream has already confirmed the arrival of a new character named Kamisato Ayato. He will be joined by two banner re-runs for Kamisato Ayaka and Venti.
While Version 2.6 has not even arrived yet, it seems like we already have information about what the next update might bring. Numerous leaks have already revealed a lot of information about a new character named Yelan. She is expected to be a new five-star Hydro bow user.
However, Yelan won't be the only new character as multiple leaks confirm the arrival of another four-star unit named Kuki Shinobu, also known as Kuki Ninja. She is Itto's sidekick and responsible for keeping the Arataki gang in check.
A recent leak on the popular Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the passive talents for Kuki Shinobu:
- Breaking Free - When Shinobu's HP is not higher than 50 per cent, her healing bonus is increased by 15 per cent
- Heart's Repose - Sanctifying Ring's abilities will be boosted based on her Elemental Mastery:
- Healing amount will be increased by 75 per cent of EM
- Damage dealt is increased by 25 of EM
- Talent for Daily Life - Grain 25 per cent rewards when dispatched on an Inauma Expedition for 20 hours
Multiple leaks claim that Yelan will arrive on the first banner cycle while Kuki is scheduled for the second part of the update.