A recent post by a credible Genshin Impact leaker has revealed the level-up materials for the upcoming character, the long-awaited Hydro sword user - Kamisato Ayato.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster, the long-awaited Electro user Yae Miko. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Crit Rate.
Even though Yae Miko is not even released yet, the official Genshin Impact Twitter account has already announced the arrival of another popular character, the long-awaited Kamisato Ayato. He is Ayaka's brother and the head of the Kamisato clan.
A recent Genshin Impact leak has revealed Ayato's level-up materials:
- Level 20: Varunada Lazurite Sliver (x1), Sakura Bloom (x3), Old Handguard (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Varunada Lazurite Fragment (x3), Dew of Repudiation (x2), Sakura Bloom (x10), Old Handguard (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Varunada Lazurite Fragment (x6), Dew of Repudiation (x4), Sakura Bloom (x20), Kageuchi Handguard (x12), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Varunada Lazurite Chunk (x3), Dew of Repudiation (x8), Sakura Bloom (x30), Kageuchi Handguard (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Varunada Lazurite Chunk (x6), Dew of Repudiation (x12), Sakura Bloom (x45), Famed Handguard (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Varunada Lazurite Gem (x6), Dew of Repudiation (x20), Sakura Bloom (x60), Famed Handguard (x24), Mora (120k)
Ayato is expected to be a Hydro character meaning that he should have great synergy with his sister Ayaka who's a Cryo user. His weapon of choice will be the sword and he will be the second Hydro sword user after Xingqiu. According to most leaks, he should arrive in update 2.6 which, according to miHoYo's usual update schedule should drop around April 10.