The official Genshin Impact Youtube channel has revealed the character demo for one of the upcoming characters, Yae Miko. She will be featured on the first banner cycle for update 2.5.
The addition of a new character to the playable roster is probably one of the most anticipated events in the game of Genshin Impact , especially in the end-game stages of the game.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the art for one of the upcoming characters - Yae Miko. After many speculations, she's confirmed to be a five-star Electro character. The official Genshin Impact 2.6 Livestream has confirmed that the new update will bring a brand new five-star character named Yae Miko as well as two re-runs. The five-star characters Kokomi and Raiden Shogun have been confirmed to receive their first banner re-run.
Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact. She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
A recent post on Reddit has revealed that Yae Miko has already been buffed:
- Elemental Skill cooldown has been reduced from 9 to 4 seconds
- Active Talent 1: When using Elemental Burst, Every Sakura destroyed will reset the cooldown off one Sakura charge
- C1: Energy restoration will be increased from 7 to 8
- C2: Sesshou Sakura start at level 2 when created. Max. the level increased to 4, and its attack AoE will be increased by 60 per cent
- C6: Defence reduction will go down from 45 to 60 per cent