Forza Motorsport Creative Director Chris Esaki revealed a ton of new details about this upcoming racing sim in the latest episode of Forza Monthly show.
Forza Motorsport took the spotlight at Xbox and Bethesda Showcase thanks to its superior and true next-gen-looking visuals. This racing sim is coming from Xbox Game Studios to PC and Xbox Series X|S and it's safe to say that both sets of players are eagerly awaiting the Spring 2023 release date.
But until the game actually releases, we'll be getting plenty of exciting details from Turn 10 Studios. A first batch of those has been shared today via Forza Monthly live stream where Creative Director Chris Esaki talked about the gameplay, graphics, game modes and much much more.
Here's a breakdown of all the important details Esaki mentioned:
- All-new career mode
- Multiplayer will feature a full racing weekend: practice, qualifying, race.
- Ray-tracing is available in gameplay (races)
- Fully dynamic time-of-day and dynamic weather are available on every track
- The team promise a "deep simulation of driving physics"
- Driving physics have been completely revamped but still feel like Forza
- Tires have eight contact points compared to Forza Motorsport 7's one
- Time of day will have a big impact on track temperatures and grip
- Most gameplay systems have been built from the ground up
- Big focus on Motorsport with a lot of new cars
Forza Motorsport is launching Spring 2023 for PC and Xbox Series X|S via Game Pass.