The Spotlight series' next artist is Anderson .Paak. The Party Royale will kick off on Saturday at the Main Stage. The next, as of now mysterious, artist will take the stage on September 26.
Fortnite's concert series, The Spotlight, is picking up their second live performance. The series' next artist is drumroll please, Anderson .Paak.
First hitting the scene in 2014, .Paak has won multiple Grammy Awards, including the 2019 "Best Rap Performance" for "Bubblin," as well as "Best R&B Album" this year for his hit album, Ventura.
Paak will be aired live in-game from the Party Royale Spotlight soundstage in Los Angeles, on Saturday, September 19.
A full look at showtimes:
- Anderson .Paak Premiere - Saturday, September 19 @ 5PM ET
- Encore 1 - Saturday, September 19 @11PM ET
- Encore 2 - Sunday, September 20 @ 1PM ET
The Spotlight concert series is going to continue through September and October. The next artist to perform is still a mystery but they will take the stage on September 26.
How to join the Party Royale
- From the Lobby screen, press the "Change" box located in the bottom-right corner.
- Modes will appear on-screen. Select the "Party Royale" mode tile then press "Accept."
- After pressing "Accept," you’ll return to the Lobby screen. Just press "Play" to start.
- Head to the Main Stage and wait for the event to start. Use the map button while in Party Royale to see where you are and the location of the Main Stage.