Here is everything you need to know about Diablo 4's imminent launch including the early access, pre-load and more.
With Diablo 4 just around the corner, Blizzard have shared a bunch of important details for everyone who pre-ordered the game and is waiting to jump in and slay some demons.
As you probably know, the highly-anticipated action RPG comes in various editions that have different launch dates and that can be a bit confusing.
So here's an article that includes all launch dates and pre-load start times for all of you who are eagerly awaiting to play Diablo 4.
Diablo 4 early access start time
If you purchased Digital Deluxe or Ultimate Edition of Diablo 4, you can start playing the game on June 1 at 4 PM PDT. Find global release timings below.
Diablo 4 standard release start times
If you're one of the mere mortals with a Standard Edition, you can play Diablo 4 on June 5 at 4 PM PDT. Check out the map below for global release times for the Standard Edition.
Diablo 4 Pre-load start date and time
Diablo 4 pre-load officially starts on May 30 at 4 PM PDT / 01:00 AM CET across all platforms including PC, Xbox and PlayStation.
- Diablo 4 Twitch Drops: Start dates, rewards and how to get them
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic Remake release window revealed by the publisher
- Alone in the Dark gets a short demo and new atmospheric gameplay
- W40K: Rogue Trader beta date and other details
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 continues to look absolutely majestic