Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance V1.16 patch notes have been shared recently and the fans are not happy. The promised crossplay between PC, Windows 10 and Xbox platforms is still missing.
It's been a week and a half after D&D: Dark Alliance released to mixed reviews. The game just got its first round of improvements after its launch date on June 22.
D&D: Dark Alliance's day one patch brought general improvements, bug fixes and made some adjustments to balance and difficulty. Tuque Games also shared a list of known issues at the time, but none of them have been dealt with in the new patch.
Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance V1.16 patch notes
Here are the latest D&D: Dark Alliance patch notes in full:
- Improvements to multiplayer latency.
- Voice chat remains enabled after returning to Kelvin’s Cairn.
- Improvements to camera lock-on.
- Improvements to the user interface.
- Improvements to teleporting attacks made by enemies.
- Instances where progression is blocked when a player respawns as a boss dies has been fixed.
- Balance changes and tethering improvements.
While vague and somewhat frustrating, the patch notes are missing several bullet points that were promised on launch day. The have devs assured the player base that a post-launch update that would enable crossplay between Steam, Windows 10 and Xbox platforms is on the way.
Also missing is the crossplay feature between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
Dungeons and Dragons: Dark Alliance Full list of known issues
- Players are unable to make a cross-gen session between the PS4 and PS5.
- Steam currently does not have cross-play with Windows 10 and Xbox platforms.
- You currently can only have a party structure of 1 Drizzt, 1 Bruenor, 1 Catti-brie, and 1 Wulfgar.
- Occasional disconnects when rejoining an existing session through quickplay on PS4.
- Mission summaries not appearing during loading screens.
- Pressing the sort button repeatedly can cause the journal to freeze.
- Some banter and associated subtitles are missing.
- Purple fragments not dropping properly from defeated monsters.
- Redeemed DLC items only available at the Merchant after obtaining gear from a mission.
- Difficulties joining Invite-Only and Friends-Only sessions.
- Some delay when opening menus.
- Certain boss characters are not receiving debuffs properly.
- Enemy banter missing in some areas in multiplayer.
- Some enemy delay in aggro towards players.
- Enemy threat indicator not recalibrating when engaging new enemies.