The first part of Xbox Game Pass games for the month of June has been revealed by the publisher. It's not as impressive as some previous reveals but it still includes some great games like Darkest Dungeon, For Honor and more.
With Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase coming in less than two weeks, it's not surprising to see that the first part of June Game Pass games are not quite what you might expect from the subscription service.
It's safe to say that Xbox are keeping their cards close to their chest with this month's biggest announcements, which should be revealed at E3. Some expect to hear that Battlefield will be day-one on Game Pass, which could be the case but so far we have not heard anything from Xbox or EA, except those subtle teases from DICE.
Anyway, here are the games that are coming to Xbox Game Pass during the next week:
- The Wild at Heart (Cloud) ID@Xbox – Available Today
- For Honor (Cloud and Console) – June 3
- Backbone (PC) ID@Xbox – June 8
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox -- June 10
As always, some games will be leaving the service this month. On June 15, five titles will be removed from Game Pass and here's the list of them:
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Console)
- Night Call (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- West of Dead (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Wizard of Legend (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Observation (Cloud, Console, and PC)