Treyarch have released another patch for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War bringing improvements and fixes to Zombies mode, League Play and Express in MP as well as new quality of life additions.
Today’s update delivers new fixes and improvements to Zombies, League Play, and Express in MP, as well as new quality-of-life UI additions. You'll be happy to hear that Double Weapon XP Weekend also continues through 10 AM PT Tuesday, February 16 in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
The most notable changes come to League Play participants heading into this weekend’s Event, we’ve added the RC-XD to the list of restricted Scorestreaks and implemented ricochet rules for repeated friendly fire in League Plays matches. After multiple attempted teamkills, offending players will be kicked. Keep it clean out there, everyone.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
- Addressed an issue with the League Play button showing up in Combat Record in the Barracks.
- Addressed an issue where all non-Master Calling Cards were displaying negative values in the Challenges menus.
- Express - Addressed an issue where it was possible to capture a Hardpoint outside of a zone in Express Hardpoint.
- RC-XD is now restricted.
- Friendly fire will now convert to ricochet damage after the 2nd teamkill and return damage to the attacker. Players will be kicked after 2 additional attempted teamkills after that.
- Added "Results Processing" display.
- Improved visuals on "Processing Ladder Result" display.
- Addressed an issue that could incorrectly display details from the previous League Play Event.
- Addressed an issue where the player was unable to scroll up and down the League Ladder.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a player to be teleported out of the map when other players interacted with the teleporter in the Village area.
- Closed an exploit allowing the player to stand on the Crafting Table.
- Addressed an issue where the upgrade icon was grayed out when the player had enough to upgrade at the Arsenal.
- Added "Seasons" icon for "Firebase Z" Challenges in the Challenges menu.