Brawlhalla's latest Battle Pass season is now undead. New Weekly Missions are available to all players along with a bunch of new features and fresh rewards.
Brawlhalla's new Battle Pass is now live and features 85 tiers of content, the Zombie Lord - Ehzot and an Ehzot Azoth Skin. The free Legend rotation now features Azoth, Magyar, Artemis and more. Horde is the brawl of the week.
All rewards for the latest Battle Pass season are unlockable by playing Brawlhalla and completing missions. All players now have access to the Weekly Missions. Bear in mind that the current Battle Pass season will go on for 12 weeks.
Brawlhalla - new Battle Pass features
- A free track extending through all 12 weeks of the Battle Pass.
- A purchasable Gold Track with a bunch of additional exclusive rewards like a new Progression Podium.
- All players having access to all the Weekly Missions!
- A new exclusive Battle Pass Title Reward!
- A new UI takeover featuring an animated splash art of Octavius Mordex and Soulbound Diana.
- New main menu, character select, and post-game theme music matching the score of the Order.
- Two new Maps for Free-for-All and 1v1 queues.
Exclusive Battle Pass items
All players will automatically be granted access to a Battle Pass track to unlock a new Title reward, more unique Colors, Avatars, Emotes, an animated Sidekick, and a Weapon Skin.
- Players can also unlock the Gold track to immediately unlock some exclusive items, like the newest Progression Skin and Podium.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants access to a large amount of additional exclusive items and also contains boosters to unlock rewards faster.
- Gold Track rewards include the Octavius Mordex Progression Skin, Soulbound Diana Epic Skin, Mammoth Coins, Animated Avatars, and a whole lot more.
New Missions for Battle Pass
This Exalted Lion Battle Pass comes with new missions to complete:
- All players are granted access to all the Weekly Missions!
- Daily, Weekly, and General missions are available throughout the season.
- Earn Battle Gems by completing missions to earn rewards!
- Battle Gems measure a player’s progress toward the next reward tier.
- Unlocking the Gold track grants boosters for more opportunities to earn Battle Gems and rewards.