Brawlhalla is saying goodbye to the Ranked Season 21 and hello to the rewards in exchange for Glory. Season 22 has now arrived in Malhalla.
Attention brawlers, Brawlhalla's new Ranked Season has just kicked off and now's the time to claim exclusive Skyforged and Goldforged Glory rewards. The offer includes Sidekicks, Weapon Skins, Emotes, and more, all available in Mallhalla.
Brawlhalla Ranked Season 22 - rewards and soft elo reset
Soft Elo Reset Formula
The reset will be based on your current Elo at the end of the season.
1v1 and 2v2 Personal Rating
- Under 1400: New Elo = Old Elo
- Over 1400: New Elo = 1400 + (Old Elo – 1400) / (3 – (3000 – Old Elo) / 800)
2v2 Team and Legend Rating
- 2v2 Team & Legend Ratings have been brought closer to 750.
- Under 2000: Elo = (Elo + 375) / 1.5
- Over 2000 - expect some aggressive resets as the devs are looking to clean up the top tiers. Diamond-level players can expect to end up in high gold or low platinum.
Glory earned is based on a combination of your Highest Peak Rating (highest 1v1, 2v2, team, or Legend rating/Elo) and total Wins. There's 20 Glory to be had after each win (up to 150 wins). This method sees you end up with 3000 Glory. After this, each win will bring slightly less Glory.
Ranked Borders from Season 21
Those who placed in Gold, Platinum, or Diamond can expect a ranked border that people will see in the match preview screen. The bragging rights are good for one season and will be updated once the current season is done.
Your border from any previous season does not carry over or have any impact on your current border reward.
More information about ranked avatars, Skyforged and Goldforged Glory rewards and more.