Bawlhallidays is continuing the festivities this week with a brand new mode. This week's brawl is Double Frost - a 2v2 three-minute matchup with 150% damage.
Brawlhalla's Brawlhalladays kicked off last week with a festive UI takeover, all new main menu music, bonus login Gold, and exclusive seasonal items, including Skins, a new Podium, Winter Holiday Colors, and more. This week brings us the next brawl in the rotation - Double Frost.
Brawl of the week - Double Frost
This week's brawl will let you and your teammates get your Snowbrawl on at 150% damage. The mode is a 2v2 three-minute-long affair where you earn 1 point for hitting someone with a snowball, 3 points for getting a KO and lose 1 point for being KO’d. The team with most points at the end of the round will be proclaimed the winner.
Double Frost details:
- 2v2 Snowbrawl
- 150% damage
- 3 minutes
- Most points at the end wins the round.
Some new effects for Smoke Trails, last aerial Jump cloud, out of Recovery options, Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel are being tested at the moment.
These options are available to try out in the Experimental queue and in Custom Lobbies with Test Features enabled. Here's a rundown of the features being tested right now:
- New Smoke Trails that are relative to the Legend’s velocity. This Test Feature effect does not cover up Weapon Throws.
- Updated Jump cloud effects for the player’s last air Jump.
- Brand new effect for when a player is completely out of recovering options.
- Visual updates to Dodge, Wall Touch cloud, and Gravity Cancel effects.
- These visual effect Test Features are a continuing effort to improve the art and competitive clarity of Brawlhalla.
- The Unarmed Clashes feature has been graduated.
- Weapon-based attacks that land on the same frame as an Unarmed attack will win the exchange.
- This takes precedence over other priority rules, such as grounded attacks winning clashes against aerial attacks.
- Unarmed attacks still clash or follow general priority rules against other Unarmed attacks.