Apex Legends is celebrating Halloween with a special in-game event called Monsters Within. The event starts on October 12 with new limited-time events and rewards.
Respawn have dropped a new trailer for Apex Legends' upcoming Halloween event named Monsters Within. Just like last year, the special event brings new limited-time activities, skins and rewards that you can earn by participating.
The event officially kicks off on October 12, 2021, when the Revenant will bring back the fan-favourite mode Shadow Royale. Additionally, there's an entirely new Arenas map with spooky limited-time cosmetics. Get a sneak peek at these in the trailer above.
Below, you can check out a short recap of everything that Apex Legends will have to offer this Halloween:
- Encore Arenas map - Monster’s Within will bring with it an entirely new Arenas map for old and new players alike to terrorize.
- Shadow Royale Returns - Shadow Royale starts in a trio match, and when players die, they are raised from the dead in a powerful "Shadow Form" to exact vengeance on their killers.
- Limited Premium Cosmetics - Cosmetic items will be available through shop bundles or offers.
- Dia De Los Muertos Sale -From October 26 until November 1, celebrate Dia de los Muertos as Octane hosts the party with a new Muerte Rápida Bonus Bundle:
- Epic "Muerte Rápida" skin
- Epic "Altar Ego" banner frame
- Rare "Flirting with Death" skin for the Volt
- 2 Octane Packs (each guaranteed to have at least one Octane item).
Apex Legends is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.