A lot of players look at popular Esports legends and wonder "How do they do it?". This article will give you the steps to finding your perfect sensitivity for those easy flicks and headshots.
As Valorant , Riot 's first and only Shooter dominates the genre, it is important for players to bring their A-game, especially now with the introduction of Harbor . To do so, they must have a sensitivity that fits them the best.
Most players do not know how to figure out their sensitivity but don't worry, we are here to help. We have some quick and useful tips for finding the perfect sensitivity.
Firstly, adjust the starting average sensitivities to your DPI. To do so:
- To find the average medium sensitivity:
- Divide 280 by your preferred DPI (280/800 = 0.35)
- To find the average high sensitivity:
- Take your newly calculated average medium sensitivity and multiply by 1.5 (0.35 x 1.5 = ~0.53)
- To find the average low sensitivity:
- Take your newly calculated average medium sensitivity and divide by 2 (0.35/2 = ~0.17)
Now, once you have found the average sensitivities, you can start finding the ideal sensitivity for your DPI.
These are the average sensitivities for 800 DPI:
- The average high sensitivity is 0.53
- The average medium sensitivity is 0.35
- The average low sensitivity is 0.17
Head over to the Range and play around with your newly acquired sensitivities. In the end, eliminate either the average high sensitivity or the average low sensitivity.
Once that has been eliminated, add the remaining sensitivities and divide them by 2. This will give you a new average medium sensitivity.
If you chose to eliminate the average high sensitivity, your new average medium sensitivity is 0.26. If you chose to eliminate the average low sensitivity, your new average medium sensitivity is 0.44.
If the average high sensitivity is eliminated, the new list looks like this:
- Your average high sensitivity is 0.35
- Your average medium sensitivity is 0.26
- Your average low sensitivity is 0.17
If the average low sensitivity is eliminated, the new list looks like this:
- Your average high sensitivity is 0.53
- Your average medium sensitivity is 0.44
- Your average low sensitivity is 0.36
Repeat this process until you feel completely comfortable playing with the sensitivity.