Star Guardian Kai'Sa, Anima Squad Miss Fortune and Threat/Aegis Aurelion Sol are currently the best team compositions in Teamfight Tactics Set 8.5!
In the latest Teamfight Tactics patch 13.8, the meta has changed, and some League of Legends heroes and traits have risen in value while others have decreased. Here are some of the best team compositions for TFT Set 8.5 that have emerged in this patch.
The Star Guardian composition has gained popularity due to the quick ability usage, resulting in higher damage output. The Anima Squad composition has also proven to be strong thanks to powerful carries like Miss Fortune and Vayne.
Finally, the Aegis Aurelion Sol composition has become popular due to the strength of the Threat units and the powerful ability of Aurelion Sol. These compositions are strong and can lead to success in the game.
This TFT team composition is a force to be reckoned with, featuring champions like:
- Star Guardian Kai'Sa and Miss Fortune with Anima Squad, Quickdraw, and Ace traits
- Ezreal with the Underground, Parallel, and Quickdraw traits
- Rell with Star Guardian and Defender traits
- Alistar with Ox Force, Mascot, and Aegis traits
- Nilah with Star Guardian and Duelist traits
- Ekko with Star Guardian, Prankster, and Aegis traits
- Garen with Mecha:PRIME and Defender traits
Kai'Sa and Miss Fortune act as the carry champions thanks to these traits, while Nilah and Ekko serve as tanks and draw attention from the enemy team. Overall, this team is a deadly force in the game.
Anima Squad Miss Fortune
One of the most reliable compositions in TFT Set 8.5 Patch 13.8 is the Anima Squad Miss Fortune team. This composition has been a force to be reckoned with since the beginning of the set, thanks to the powerful carries and stacking ability of the Anima Squad trait.
Miss Fortune, with her strong ability and Ace trait, is one of the main carry units in this composition, supported by Vayne's high damage output and Riven's flexibility.
The team also includes Nasus, Sylas, Jinx, Alistar, Ekko, and Riven, each with their own strengths and abilities that contribute to the overall power of the team.
Threat/Aegis Aurelion Sol
In early April 2023, there has been an increase in the use of Aurelion Sol as a carry unit in Teamfight Tactics Set 8.5. This is due to his potent ability and the resurgence of the Threat units.
This team composition is challenging to obtain but proves to be a formidable late-game setup, including champions such as Alistar, Morgana, Aatrox, Ekko, Fiddlesticks, Leona, and Urgot.
- League of Legends: Riot clarifies the reasons of Vayne's dominance in the Top Lane
- Riot intends to change minions in the 2024 preseason of League of Legends
- Riot reveals new information about the release date of Arcane: Season 2