Annis Euros is a highly attractive car in GTA Online and you can easily win it without paying as the only cost will be investment of a few minutes of gameplay for four days.
Annis Euros Prize Ride Challenge from August 26 to September 2, 2021, requires players to place in top two in Pursuit races for four days in a row. It's pretty easy to get with a little communication, regardless of whether you have a crew to do it with or not. There is a different step or two on how to do it with friends and without them though.
Pursuit races with friends
Simply hosting a Pursuit race for yourself and three friends is the way to go. At that point, you will just need two players two place #1 and #2 and then choose another race from the post-race menu and let the other two players finish in the top. Do this four days in a row and you will all get the Euros.
Pursuit races without friends
While harder than with friends, there are several ways to cheese this objective even when you're on your own. The first way is to force GTA Online to let you host a Pursuit race.
If you don't know how to do this, here are the steps you need to take:
- Open the game menu (Default is Esc on PC)
- Navigate to Online
- Select Options
- Change Matchmaking to "Closed"
- Go back to the left side of the menu
- Select Jobs
- Select Play Job
- Select Rockstar Created
- Select Races
- Navigate the list of races until you reach the ones with "Street Race" in front of their name
- Select any of them
- Congrats, you're the host
- Use Auto Invite and switch matchmaking to Open in the race menu, not the game menu from the first step
Now you just need to wait for three random players to join and start immediately. At this point, you have two options:
- Race them regularly and hope you're good enough to place in top two
- Make a deal with the players to guarantee you all get challenge progress
- If they agree, you can just do the steps from the aforementioned "Pursuit races with friends"
Alternatively, you can find three people on GTAO Discord which has its own LFG channel for LS Tuners and everyone wants a free ride so it shouldn't be too much trouble finding people to cheese the activity together.